Little Mowa

Little Mowa

( Fuck The Fake Yo )

Yo folks. I'm Nor Atikah Maula Anuar. Call me Ika or Mowa. Mowa stands for maula. Senior Year/Seventeen. Im addicted to trance music. In love with my teddy bear named Brownie. You can just say hi to me if you see me around, don't worry I'm friendly. FYI, I don't tell my fuckin bullsheeet grandma story here. I live the way I feel, I dont give a damn of what people talk bout me cause I dont live with their fuckin words. You love me. I love you more. You hate me. I hate you most. Check out my facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shes-Ikaamowa/169956003056768 " Adioss :)

MyStuff :

Open Cbox

issueissue

manchester united/mayu ?
last night man utd against liverpool. waaa TL bergoncang baik twitter ataupun fb. semua bersorak team masing2. aku yg baca ni meluap jugak la. tapi kata profesional kannn. wat ilekkk aku tengok team aku je. kalau main okay menang ah. kalau main pun tahpapa kalah la kan. hahahha apee laa bab bola jadi issue, sentitip btol. hahaha hak org la kan nak pilih team mana dorang support. lagi satu, we as muslim never wear the mayu's(man utd) jersey or shirt in mosque okayy.. never ever bring the shirt into the MASJID! we just wear it to support our fav team like others team done too. emmm we just fall in love with the players and their skills. dah logo die ade mcm tu nak buat cemane. kalau logo die tuka lain pun mayu supporters still wear their shirt la weyh cause we not wear it coz of the logo we wear it coz to show that we support em! walaweyhhh! one more thing. jangan bangkitkan issue islam please. ini just suka suka lah. jgn ambil serious boleh. kalau awak alim sangat awak pun tak minat bola la. bola kan membuang masa je tgok. kitorang dah besar boleh fikir mana baik mana buruk. yang tak matang tu orang gado sebab bola. haiyerr.. okay back to the topic, issue mayu's logo tu. not just because of the logo ade devil, we're in it. we never and dont believe or support the satans :) okayyy! anak sultan perlis pun minat mayu okayy haih! trust me. you also do the same maaa. kalau da minat bole la katakan kann? emm sakit tak hati owak org ngate team awak mcm awak buat tu? so jangan lah sakitkan hati orang lain. hormat hak orang lain juga ea. thank you.


"p/s : stakat gado acah2 tapela tapi sampai nak putus kawan better jgn laa. tak elok"